Holiday Tour of Homes

Friday, December 26, 2014

Back to Work!

Hi Everyone,

After several years focused as a stay at home mom, I am excited to be back to work doing what I love!  And what a treat it was to restart my career working on an entire home to be shown in our neighborhood Holiday Tour of Homes!  I nicknamed it "Mission Impossible" (and even set my client's ringtone to the theme song) because we only had a 6 week timeline to accomplish this task!

I like timelines.  They help me stay motivated.  But considering how close we were to the holidays, it was daunting to find an upholsterer, a drapery seamstress, a painter, and an electrician that could squeeze a big project into their schedules!  This is where I confirmed that God gave me this ability and He confirmed that He wanted me to use it.  Because He provided all of these wonderful trades!!

I thoroughly enjoyed working on this house.  Design work is very therapeutic for me.  Being creative releases my happy hormones!  And it felt good to be someone other than "Mom" for a few hours a day.  But I especially enjoyed making new relationships.  The clients have become dear friends now!

I hope you enjoy the photo tour!  And please keep me in mind if you need help with your own home!  I offer design packages to out of town clients and full service consultations and designs to clients in the Marietta, GA area!  I'm looking forward to the next project!

Much love,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment